In order to learn about the alarms that are generated during your guard patrols, you can go to Guards > Alarm History.
At any given moment, you will be able to access your alarm record, both active and inactive, and see the following information:
- Alarm Type: Route Non-Compliance, Connectivity/Device Off, Speeding, Lack of Movement, GPS Signal/ Low Accuracy, Guard Proximity, Battery Low.
- Guard: Guard name.
- Start Date: Day and time (hours and minutes) when the alarm was generated.
- End Date: Day and time (hours and minutes) when the alarm was finalised.
- : This icon refers to the position reports, thus it shows the guard location upon the alarm activation. See Position Reports.
To access the desired information in an easier way, you can filter your search by clicking on Filters.
You can filter by:
- Note: The active alarms also appear in the Monitoring Center: .
- Start Date: Specify the date and time (hours and minutes) when the alarm was generated.
- End Date: Specify the date and time (hours and minutes) when the alarm was finalised.
- Guard: Enter the name or last name of the guard, the options will become available as soon as you start typing.
Once you have selected the filters, you can click on Search.