Go to Guards > Position Reports to access all the information on guard movement during the patrol.
You can search for the information by date.
- Choose a time range.
- Click on the Search button. A list will appear with the guard names that have been active during the selected range.
- Click on the icon to see a simulation of the selected guard’s movement.
In a graphic form, you will be able to see the evolution on the guard movement and you will have access to the following information:
- Position accuracy.
- Date and specific time to the second.
On the map, you will be able to use the following icons:
- : Make the map follow the guard movement simulation.
- : Click on the Play icon to view the guard route replay. You can press Pause at any given moment.
- : Choose the speed in which you want to view the route replay of the selected guard.
Note: The Share option will allow you to share the reports only with persons that have a Profile associated with this client account. For more information, see Report Sharing.