This article explains the functionalities of the activation, alarms, information sent and emergency finalisation, all triggered by the panic button.
- The user can activate the emergency on his cellphone. See Emergency Activation.
- The emergency will be sent out to the following agents simultaneously:
- The Monitoring Center will receive the emergency and trigger the alarm showing the entire emergency information. See Emergencies in the Monitoring Center.
- The active guards will receive the emergency on their cellphone with the same information displayed in the Monitoring Center. See Emergencies on Guard Cellphone.
- The profiles, that enabled the reception of Emergency Activation, will receive an automatic email. See Automatic Email Configuration.
- Each client can apply the protocol that he deems optimal for his installation. Some may prefer to dispatch the guards closest to them, while for others, the guard can come right away without receiving an order. It is even possible to directly call the persons from the contacts available on the screen. The important thing is to decide in advance how you wish to manage your emergency based on the available information.
- The emergency can be finalised in the Guarnic web version. See Finalising Emergencies.