In order to create a patrol with RFID/NFC checkpoints, you have to buy the respective tags (See What is a NFC/RFID Tag) and have a cellular device that supports the NFC technology. If you have not purchased any NFC tags, see Where Can I Buy NFC/RFID tags?.
To register a tag, you have to:
- Open the Guarnic Guard application. See Downloading Guarnic Guard App.
- Enter the username and password of the guard administrator. See Adding a Guard Administrator
- Follow the steps shown on your cellphone device:
- Apply tag to cellphone backend. A green box with the following text: “Tag read successfully” will indicate the proper tag reading.
- Enter the tag description on the bottom of the screen.
- Save the tag with the Save button. A green box with the following text: “Tag added successfully!” will indicate the proper tag adding.
Once you have registered your tag, you will be able to use it for creating a patrol. See NFC/RFID Checkpoint Patrols.