Roles are the set of permissions given to profiles that have access to certain clients. Meaning, a role is an access list pertaining to a particular client profile.
If you go to Options > Roles, you will be able to create a new role, and edit or delete an existing one.
- To create a new role, open Options > Roles.
- Here you have the list of existing roles. Click on the New button.
- Enter the description of the role that you are creating.
- Select the permissions that you want this role to have from the permissions list.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: The roles that are coloured in red can be used by any internal profiles, meaning, the ones created in Manage Profiles (see Create a New Profile). The external account profiles are those that belong to another account, unrelated to yours. When creating a role, it is important to have in mind what type of profiles (internal and/or external) you are planning to associate to it.
The roles in black can be used by any profile.